Careers at MidWest America
Why You Should Work Here
Working at MidWest America Federal Credit Union is more than a job. It’s a place where we make a difference, not only day to day, but long term. Since 1936, our mission has been to help members achieve financial success; and we have fun doing it! We believe that our employees are one of our greatest assets and we pride ourselves on hiring extraordinary people. MidWest America employees enjoy competitive pay based on merit, advancement opportunities, comprehensive training, and excellent benefits.
The link on this page can be used to submit an application but if you are unable to apply online, you can also email your resume to [email protected]. No telephone calls, please.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, MidWest America Federal Credit Union makes ADA accommodations to the extent possible without adversely affecting financial control or member service.
- 401(k) – Traditional and Roth options
- 401(k) Matching (100% on the first 3%, 50% on the next 4%)
- Financial Literacy Coaching
- Competitive Pay
- Identity Theft Monitoring
- Employee Discounts (loan, travel, fitness, etc.)
- Health Insurance -Choice of PPO Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vision Insurance
- Paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Virtual Doctor Care via Teledoc
- Mental Health Resources
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays (Federal Holidays observed)
- No Nights/No Weekends
- Personal Time