Start saving today.
You are never too young to learn the importance of saving money.
To help you do that, MidWest America is proud to offer Growing Up MidWest Youth Savings accounts that will grow with your child. Open a new account in your child’s name with a $5 deposit into savings and a $1 opening deposit into the Youth Savings and start earning premium dividends on the first $500.00. Your child will be able to see their savings grow! They will begin receiving newsletters filled with financial education, games, contests, and invitations to special youth events all geared towards their current age range:
- Acorns (Ages 0-4) - It’s never too early to start saving for your child’s future and help your little Acorn to understand money.
- Sprouts (Ages 5-12) - Our acorns have sprouted and are ready to understand what saving is all about.
- Roots (Ages 13-17) - Our tree has sprouted and grown. Now we want to help establish their roots in the financial world with an account built to help them understand spending.
View our Benefits chart here to see a breakdown of our program features for each age group.
Youth Checking Options
Is your teenager ready for the next step in their financial journey?
Youth Checking options are available with an adult co-signer and feature:
- 2 "Courtesy Fee Reversals" per year until their 18th birthday credited within the next 2 business days.
- "Opt-Out" option for Visa® debit card purchases.
- Card Control on our mobile app for peace of mind if the card is lost or stolen
Visit your local branch or call us today at 1-800-348-4738 to open an account.