Become a Member For Life
To become a member, an individual should:
Be an employee of a business within our field of membership, or be related to or live within the same household as an employee of a business within our membership.
- Be an immediate family member (parents, siblings, stepparents, stepchildren, and adoptive relationships) of an existing member; or
- Live in the same household (persons living in the same residence and maintaining the same economic unit) as a member; or
- Live, work, worship or attend school within the designated Allen County Investment Area, in Fort Wayne, Indiana or be related to or live within the same household as someone who does. Businesses and other legal entities located in the Investment Area can also qualify; or
- Live or work in Vermilion or Coles County (Illinois); or
- Live, work, worship, attend school in the underserved area consisting of Allen, Barren, Christian, Monroe, and Trigg Counties, Kentucky; or
- Businesses and other legal entities located in Allen, Barren and Monroe counties, Kentucky can also qualify.
Once you have become a member, you are a member for life!
Field of Membership
View all of the companies included in our field of membership.