Your whole life. One financial partner.
To become a member, an individual should:
Be an employee of a business within our field of membership, or be related to or live within the same household as an employee of a business within our membership.
- Be an immediate family member (parents, siblings, stepparents, stepchildren, and adoptive relationships) of an existing member; or
- Live in the same household (persons living in the same residence and maintaining the same economic unit) as a member; or
- Live, work, worship, or attend school within the designated Allen County Investment Area, in Fort Wayne, Indiana or be related to or live within the same household as someone who does. Businesses and other legal entities located in the Investment Area can also qualify; or
- Live or work in Vermilion or Coles County (Illinois); or
- Employees of MidWest America FCU and their family members.
- Once you’ve set up your account, it can remain open as long as you'd like even if you change employers or your relationship status changes. If you ever choose to close your account, you will need to re-qualify for membership through one of the above criteria.
Field of Membership
View all of the companies included in our field of membership.
Allen County Investment Area
Looking for another way to qualify? Any persons who live, work, worship, attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located within the following area in Allen County, IN are eligible to become a member.